Internet Explorer crashes

markyh 11:39 19 Jul 04

Hi. I am running WIndows XP Home Edition and am experiencing frequent problems. The explorer program keeps crashing when a pop-up window appears, which I try to close but to no avail. I then get the message that the program is not responding and the connection to the interent crashes. The error sig I get coming up is:

szAppName:IEEXPLORE.EXE
szAppVer:6.0.2800.1106
szModName:spmmpeg.dll
szModVer:0.0.0.0
offset:000041d0

I am running a pop-up stopper program-Pop-Up Stopper Prfessional on a trial basis but this does not stop all pop-ups. I have also gone baxk to previous setting on my machine when I was getting similar problems with more than one internet explorer window open which caused the connection to crash too. I cannot intall the latest internet explorer available as it says I am running a lter version on my machine.

DOes anyone have any ideas as to howe I may resolve this issue. It is beginning to get very annoying!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…