INTERNET explorer cannot open INTERNET site

only me 10:08 05 Apr 04

Hi guys and girls
i need some help here i had a problem a short while back with I E, so on advice from one of forum i bought pest patrol, which after a while i got it to work, now i am getting at least twice in the last hour this message:INTERNET explorer cannot open INTERNET site click here could be& forumid=2
operation aborted : i click OK and i am dumped out, is this a problem with IE or what. I have xp home, and would like some help please.

johnnyrocker 10:14 05 Apr 04

have you tried with pest patrol disabled? if it works ok then it is likely you need to do some tweaking.

only me 11:03 05 Apr 04

johnnyrocker ok ill try that, see how it goes, but i need that program as i have fault on IE

only me 10:11 06 Apr 04

Hi johnnyrocker, have tried that, it seems to have worked, now trying with pest patrol enabled to see if fault comes back, i will leave it another day to find out if it comes back. Maybe you would know what i should do?
thanks don i will leave post open for now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…