Internet Explorer 9

amyjen7 10:27 AM 11 Oct 11

Hi since updating my Norton Internet Security to the new version of 2012 the Google Search bar as shrunk so I can't scroll to the bottom to delete history and I can't remove it by going into the Internet option and my Spelling Checker no longer appears in the tool bar and is in the hidden section. How do rectify this please? I have Internet Explorer 9 and run Vista Home Premium Thank you Kind regards

birdface 10:38 AM 11 Oct 11

Wort

Not sure what you mean you don't get the search bar on IE9. Do you mean the search bar on Google home page.

[Spelling Checker no longer appears in the tool bar and is in the hidden section] Just move it from the left box into the right box.

Delete history under tools,Delete browsing history.

Woolwell 11:22 AM 11 Oct 11

I think that this is about the Google Toolbar. Try right clicking near the top - untick the google toolbar and then re-tick it. If you click on the spell checker button then it will appear on the toolbar.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…