Internet Explorer 9

amyjen7 10:27 11 Oct 11

Hi since updating my Norton Internet Security to the new version of 2012 the Google Search bar as shrunk so I can't scroll to the bottom to delete history and I can't remove it by going into the Internet option and my Spelling Checker no longer appears in the tool bar and is in the hidden section. How do rectify this please? I have Internet Explorer 9 and run Vista Home Premium Thank you Kind regards

birdface 10:38 11 Oct 11

Wort

Not sure what you mean you don't get the search bar on IE9. Do you mean the search bar on Google home page.

[Spelling Checker no longer appears in the tool bar and is in the hidden section] Just move it from the left box into the right box.

Delete history under tools,Delete browsing history.

Woolwell 11:22 11 Oct 11

I think that this is about the Google Toolbar. Try right clicking near the top - untick the google toolbar and then re-tick it. If you click on the spell checker button then it will appear on the toolbar.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Illustrator Rachel Lillie discusses how she draws, and the beauty of quietness

macOS Sierra vs Windows 10 comparison: Apple and Microsoft's latest OS releases go head to head |…