Internet Explorer

eljanno 00:15 04 May 03

Hi
Hope someone can help, I am using windows XP with Blueyonder broardband however when I click on some of the links on the home page they dont work. This has happened before, I have reinstalled B.B but that did not work and eventually I reloaded windows. Can someone tell me what could be the problem, I really dont want to have to reload agian, I thought it may be IE, and thought this could be repaired. Thanks
Jan

VoG™ 00:16 04 May 03

http:// support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

Copy this, paste into address bar, remove the space after // and click Go.

Follow the instructions.

hugh-265156 00:18 04 May 03

post a link to the page and will have a check for ya.might just be a fault with that page.does it happen on other pages?

eljanno 00:26 04 May 03

click here

Just picked this at radom.:) thanks

hugh-265156 00:32 04 May 03

all th elinks work fine for me.i would go with VoG™`s advice above.

bambam005 00:44 04 May 03

I'd suggest asking your ISP what their DNS servers are and then setting them in your TCP/IP properties , shut down your PC , start up again , log in to I/net .

If you still have the same problem , find out again from your ISP , how you are routed through their network , this can also prevent some web pages from forming properly .

Try entering ip addresses in your browser address bar rather than url's as this will take the dns servers out of the equation .

If they come up more quickly , this suggests a routing problem .

eljanno 12:29 04 May 03

Thanks guy's I'll try all that but I remember last time Blueyonder said it was not them.
Thanks again
Jan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…