Internet explorer 8 is stopping firefox running

prince midas 02 Dec 12

I have just installed Firefox but Int Explorer is blocking it,what is the answer.

Sea Urchin 02 Dec 12

You need to give some more information. Have you downloaded and installed Firefox successfully? At what stage do you have a problem, and exactly what happens?

prince midas 02 Dec 12

I Have just installed Firefox but I think Int Explorere8 was trying to stop it.It did not install correctly and it says that it not correctly installed, but when i reinstall same problem occures.

rdave13 02 Dec 12

Could be Windows Explorer, not IE, says it hasn't installed properly. Go to programs and features (add/remove) and uninstall Firefox. Run Ccleaner's registry cleaner and try a new Firefox download from here.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message