internet explorer 6 browser

holligan 21:57 06 Dec 03

my file buttons have gone of the top, to the side i cant get them back, also my mail etc have gone in a separate box, when i custumize it just comes back the same. cheers

howard60 07:41 07 Dec 03

is this a new installation? if so delete it and reinstall. If not try the repair option if you can get into tools.

holligan 12:34 07 Dec 03

when i press custumize reset it changes then i press close it just goes back to the same.i installed a gain but it is still the do i get the repair option.i had 2 virius if that is out to do with it.

VoG II 12:37 07 Dec 03

Repair options click here

holligan 13:19 07 Dec 03

is it easy to put on again of my isp cd,do i take of first or just install.cheers

VoG II 13:22 07 Dec 03

Remove it first from Control Panel, Add & Remove programs. Then reinstall from the CD.

holligan 13:31 07 Dec 03

when i click to delete it comes up with add componant or repair.

VoG II 13:50 07 Dec 03

I'm not sure if click here will help. You could try the command

rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE6Maintenance "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Setup\SETUP.EXE" /g "C:\WINDOWS\IE Uninstall Log.Txt"

given near the bottom of the page.

holligan 14:15 07 Dec 03

its come up with the same.the install previous config is grayed out.i will leave it for now.

SEASHANTY 15:03 07 Dec 03

If you cannot fix it you could try installing another browser. Any of the free ones. Netscape. Mozilla or Opera.

Stuartli 15:07 07 Dec 03

Try Tools>Customise>Text to side

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…