Internet explorer 6.........

Bike-it 21:42 27 May 06

Hi all i have been using firefox for the past few weeks but due to a string of problems i am now forced to go back and use internet explorer, some of the features in firefox were very good like being able to seperate my favourite web sites along the left hand side of the screen with separators, is there any way of doing this with IE,

VoG II 21:57 27 May 06

No I don't think there is.

If you have problems with Firefox then try click here

Bike-it 22:04 27 May 06

I have tried a lot of suggestions from the firfox forum but i am going round in circles. any other good free web browsers and email clients.

Starfox 22:12 27 May 06

click here

click here

Try these for starters.

ade.h 22:56 27 May 06

On the two occasions that I have suffered problems with a particular build of Firefox, I have just reverted to the previous build and used that until the next update comes along, thus skipping a build. It pays to keep the downloaded copy of the last couple of versions.

Belatucadrus 12:04 30 May 06

click here K-Meleon

Bike-it 19:49 31 May 06

have downloaded K- meleon how do i create a column down the left hand side of the browser so i can keep all my favourits sites and links, just like firefox and IE.

Belatucadrus 20:50 31 May 06

As a Firefox user not sure, but these links should point the way.

click here documentation.

click here Resources

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…