INTERNET EXPLORER 6

BODS 11:24 02 Jul 05

Hello,
Can anyone please help with the following fault. My pc is as followa ecs mobo l5asa. amd1600 cpu. 512 mem 2 h/drives. cd-rw. dvd rom.office suite int/explorer 6/outlook express, nortons system works 2003.
1/ At start-up pc loads as normal, except that the dial-up- connection window appears on its own,and it will not close directly, it will close after countless close actions. This will the re-appear at times but then closes this happens during pc session. I AM USING SAME INTERNET CONNECTION SET-UP AND DETAILS ON OTHER PCS NO PROBLEMS.

2/ Also at times when I try to connect to internet as normal dial-up appears connects as usual, then pop-up message saying illegal exception program will close. If you close this message it disappears but also some of the program icons in system tray; anti-virus,cleansweep remain, also if you close message before disconnecting from internet the 2 pcs icons (in sys/tray) disappear but if you check telephone line still engaged to web

Please can any one help

VoG II 11:31 02 Jul 05

Start-up problem: In Internet Explorer, Tools | Internet Options, Connections tab, tick Never dial a connection.

Crashing problem: try a repair click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…