internet explorer

podlod 10:41 01 Feb 08

Hi, I am not very conversant with Internet Explorer, and at thew moment on my home page I have google, but I need to use Internet explorer time to time, please tell me what I have to do to revert back sometimes. Please explain in simple terms as I am in these matters, thank you.

birdface 11:00 01 Feb 08

If you want to change your homepage.Tools.Internet options.And in the box type the web address of the page you want as your home page.and then press apply Ok.

podlod 13:59 01 Feb 08

Hi, great buteman, works a treat, thank you!!!.

Sea Urchin 14:24 01 Feb 08

You seem to be saying that you can't use Internet Explorer if you have Google as your home page. If I've understood correctly then that is not the case - you simply need to highlight the address bar at the top of the page and type in whichever URL (website address) you wish to go to.

AltF4 14:47 01 Feb 08

..and when you get to a site you may wish to return to in the future add it to your favourites. Favourites > Add to Favourites

podlod 14:48 04 Feb 08

Hi,thanks all, works a treat, thanks again for info!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…