Internet Explorer

DANZIG 15:46 20 Nov 07

Hello.

I'm spending a few days trying to get my head round IE7 after having used AOL's rubbishy thing for donkeys.

Couple of queries though

1 - Why is it that some sites that I store in the 'favourites' folder have a lovely logo all of their own and some just have the 'e' logo? Also these independent logo's come and go, whys that??

2 - Is there any way to make IE7 spell the 'favourites' correctly as opposed to the American way (a minor quibble)

Thanks

anskyber 15:50 20 Nov 07

1. For some reason it does the program Fav Org is used by some and it will scan for the icons and lock them if they exist. This site does not have one in IE7. If you are running Vista the icons are detected automatically, Fav Org is not needed.

2. Not as far as I am aware.

anskyber 15:51 20 Nov 07

FavOrg click here

mfletch 15:53 20 Nov 07

Hi, If you right click on a favorite and then click on properties you can change the icon,

mfletch

DANZIG 15:56 20 Nov 07

Thanks for the answers so far - giving thema shot now

birdface 17:28 20 Nov 07

If you download IE7 Pro it has a spell check on it.But whither English US or English UK I am not sure.Well worth trying if you have not used it before.click here

birdface 17:34 20 Nov 07

If you are not short of a few bob,You could try what is on this thread,I believe it is connected through a satellite system. click here

birdface 17:47 20 Nov 07

Oops sorry I don't know where I read it was connected by Satellite it must have been something else.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…