Internet Explorer

Ade_1 15:48 10 Aug 06

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with Internet Explorer on Vista. For some unknown reason on the computer which i have Vista on it doesnt work...

I open IE and all it displays is a blank white page and cant connect to sites or anything....

I cant understand why as FF is working fine so its not as if its the internet connection.

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks in advance

Aidan

BurrWalnut 15:56 10 Aug 06

Mine is working fine. Did you install the Vista IE7 beta which is a different version to the XP IE7 beta?

If you have a Vista build that is later than 5384, SFC is incorporated but not in the earlier builds.

Ade_1 16:01 10 Aug 06

I have build 5384. I installed IE7 Beta 2 when I had XP on this machine, however IE7 was on once I had installed Vista...

I am obviously unable to install any of thE IE7 Beta versions as theyre not made for this OS.

I may just have to use FF on here rather than FF & IE.

BurrWalnut 16:24 10 Aug 06

If you do a clean install of Vista build 5384, you should get the IE7+ version (click Help, About IE).

Ade_1 16:27 10 Aug 06

yes, I wondered about that.

Just out of interest, are the CD Keys valid up until June next year as I have forgot and seem unable to find out how long thE CD Keys are valid for...

BurrWalnut 16:35 10 Aug 06

The Beta 2 version (5384) expires on June 1 2007 but it will be considerably different - and the code will have been optimised so it will be much faster.

I love it, it's the greatest visual improvement since the graphical DOS 5 came out.

Ade_1 16:38 10 Aug 06

Thanks for all your help :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…