Internet Exploere 7

amyjen7 12:02 10 Dec 06

A big thank you I have now upgraded tp IE7 and can reasonable find my way around it. However could you please help with the following:-
1 Windows live is my only default web page. Can I revert to my od page of Virgin without loosing anything.
2 I have Norton Works and have activated the Phishing Filter on IE7. Will this be a problem?

Thank you

anskyber 12:38 10 Dec 06

1 Yes.tools, internet options, general.
2. Not as far as I am aware, you can disable the filter from tools, phishing filter, if you do have problems.

lapnutty 14:26 10 Dec 06

Hi

i've had ie7 for almost 3 weeks and have been totally fed up with it. it's far too slow and not very user firendly. i've uninstalled it and gone back to fab fast and easy to use ie6!

baldyx 14:29 10 Dec 06

My experience with IE7 has been without any problems.Also the pshing filter is working well.
I have Norton Internet security 2005!

baldyx 14:30 10 Dec 06

Sorry about 'pshing', which is 'phishing'.

rawprawn 14:38 10 Dec 06

Follow the advice given by anskyber, but if you find it won't change the home page, you most likely have the home page locked by an antispyware program such as Spybot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…