Not to sure what you trying to say
Just connect both pc to the router on port 1 & 2 via an Ethernet cables
And check the Lan card setting is correct on both pc
Network Adapter Setup on the Computer
Also called a LAN card (Local Area Network) or NIC card (Network Interface Connection)
1. Click “Start”, “Settings” Network Connection
2. Double-click on the “Network Connection
3. Left-click on the “Local Area Connection” associated with your network adapter
Select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
4. In the “Local Area Connection Properties” window all boxes should be ticked
Tick the box “Show Icon in Notification Area When Connected,
An Icon will appear in the task bar when you have finish the setup
5. Click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” Click the “Properties” button
6. Select “Obtain an IP address automatically
7. Select “Obtain DNS server address automatically”
Do Not Change Any Other Setting
8. Click “OK”.
Your computer network card is now configured for use with the Modem/Router
Other Lan Card Setting
Right click on Local Area Connection Display Icon on task bar
At the top of display the type of Lan card will be displayed
Click Configure-Click-Advanced Tab
Click- Flow Control-Change to Enabled if Disabled
Click-Power Management Tab
Untick if selected "Allow Computer to turn this device off to save power
Web Browser Settings
Internet Explorer 4.0 or Higher
1. Start your web browser. Select “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
2. In the “Internet Options” screen, there are three selections:
“Never dial a connection”,
“Dial whenever a network connection is not present”
“Always dial my default connection”.
If you can make a selection, select “Never dial a connection”.
If you cannot make a selection, go to the next step.
3. Under the “Internet Options” screen, click on “Connections” and select “LAN Settings”
4. Make sure there are no check marks next to any of the displayed Options:
Network Connection Setting
Start- Setting-Network Connection-New Connection Wizard-next-Connect to the Internet
Next-Set Up My Connection Manually-next-Click Connect using a broadband connection that is always on next Finish