Internet connection times out

Flat4 13:30 31 Mar 04

Hi there anyone I hope you can help?
If I log onto the internet and don't do any thing I stay connected if I start using goggle or any thing else for that matter it times out after about two minutes.This is my Dads machine which is running 350mhz on 98se with 56k dialup.I recently loaded on software for a camera which now appears in the modem boxes under control panel should I remove this item?
Any help would be useful
I've looked at other threads and tried a few things but nothing seems to be working

Graham ® 14:56 31 Mar 04

First thing would be to look in Device Manager at the camera and modem, see if there are any conflicts.

Then see if either of them is ticked for 'Enable the computer to shut down this device to save power'.

If nothing obvious, and you have the camera software, by all means uninstal it in Device Manager. This is best done in Safe Mode. See if that cures the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…