Internet connection sharing

caast©? 15:38 14 May 04

I have three PC's networked.
A. Runs windowsXP Pro, and I have recently re-formatted it due to some problems I was having, it has ZoneAlarm installed, plus NortonAV, and can see the other's for file sharing etc. This acts as the internet PC and has ActelSpeedtouch. BB.

B & C have Win98SE can see all the others in the network and file sharing is no problem.

However since the format of the Server PC they no longer connect to the internet. I have tried everywhich way to get them to connect all to no avail. What have I done wrong? when I installed Zonealarm it picked the two 98 PC's up and even said what the IP addresses were.

What have I missed? M

recap 16:07 14 May 04

I think you will need to re-configure the two 98 machines to the new workgroup.

caast©? 16:17 14 May 04

I have run the network set up disk which I kept from the original installation, on one of them, but still no joy. M

interzone55 16:26 14 May 04

Get Proxy from AnalogX, click here ,I found it to be much more reliable than ICS, and it's free. It's only a tiny download (~250K)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…