Internet Connection Sharing via 10/100 problems

mikee11 18:12 11 Sep 05

Hi all,new here.Can anybody help me?I'm running a PC and a Laptop and my PC as Host all XP on a LAN and I cannot share my broadband connection.I can share files,I,ve tried everything,at the moment I am using a Proxy server on the host,but the guests can't surf properly.They try to search on Google,say for instance amazon.com and when you click on the link sometimes you get through or routed back to Google homepage.If you can get to a site,half the links are missing or a page not found result comes back.
In network connections I have Icons for Lan and Speedtouch,which is the modem.
Can anyone sort this out for me?My missus is trying to do her course at Learn Direct and is getting impatient.Oh and I disabled the firewall,didn't seem to make any differance.

Many thanks all.mikee11

Taff36 20:09 11 Sep 05

Try this Knowledge Base article click here Which Speedtouch modem do you have?

mikee11 20:47 11 Sep 05

Hi Taff36,its a speedtouch modem that came with our Wanadoo i.s.p.Is this enough info?Its an ISDN connection I believe.
Thanks mikee11

Taff36 21:01 11 Sep 05

This one click here Bookmark the page if it is. There`s valuable links to updated drivers and support here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…