Internet Connection Problems...

woodbexhill 15:41 21 Mar 03

I have downloaded, 200mb's of the latest FPS MP demo - Devastation.

Its installed fine, and I can host my own local server. But when I click 'refresh', to list the available servers to connect to - nothing appears.

When I attempt to run a dedicated server, it opens a DOS Window, 'runs' the server then says it failed to connect to the master server.

Now, I know this isn't a support forum for this game in particular but because no-one who has downloaded this demo has the same problem, I am enclined to think there is something wrong with my Internet connection.

Why will it not connect to the server?

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

ps. I have no firewall running nor the Windows XP Firewall running.

woodbexhill 16:21 21 Mar 03

Bump...

btw..I have noticed that when I try and log into gamespy, it says there is no account registered on my email address, but if I try on my laptop it detects the account.

Also..I can't register a new account on this PC, it says Page Cannot be displayed, also the same happens with Hotmail, when I try to read my messages it doesn't work on this PC, but is fine on laptop.

Wassup? :(((

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…