internet connection problem

zebbydog 18:43 30 Nov 03

I have just got a new pc aldi medion win xp and i cannot get it to load ntlworld broadband.
I get error message cannot find a file to continue VIRTUAL TRUCK SETUP G:\installs\TERAETH\TRUCK.exe
any imformation please

VoG II 18:47 30 Nov 03

click here and scroll down to Problem with Virtual Truck every restart

zebbydog 19:22 30 Nov 03

Have been to web page and printed out but i rang ntl test server and it says you cannot change your connections until 3-12-03 because they are doing repairs. this could have caused the trouble. Will leave post open till the 3rd and see what happens then Cheers Zebby

RUSSOKUK 10:11 17 Dec 03

I am having problems going online,I get various error messages and even if I do manage to get online the page will come up with dsn error page.Its become a routine of using the explorer repair tool but even that doesnt work every time.If I clear the cookies and the temp internet files and then use the repair tool it seems to work,but obviously I have problems somewhere else,any help much appreciated.Im using windows 98
and have a hewlett packard 11mhz pc.

Jester2K II 10:14 17 Dec 03

Start a new thread please.

SEASHANTY 14:48 17 Dec 03

I think the Aldi Medion PC's come with AOL software installed as standard. You should remove this in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMMES before trying to establish NTL BB setup. Is there not a notification with your NTL
BB disc that it is not compatible with AOL?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac