internet connection problem

zebbydog 18:43 30 Nov 03

I have just got a new pc aldi medion win xp and i cannot get it to load ntlworld broadband.
I get error message cannot find a file to continue VIRTUAL TRUCK SETUP G:\installs\TERAETH\TRUCK.exe
any imformation please

VoG II 18:47 30 Nov 03

click here and scroll down to Problem with Virtual Truck every restart

zebbydog 19:22 30 Nov 03

Have been to web page and printed out but i rang ntl test server and it says you cannot change your connections until 3-12-03 because they are doing repairs. this could have caused the trouble. Will leave post open till the 3rd and see what happens then Cheers Zebby

RUSSOKUK 10:11 17 Dec 03

I am having problems going online,I get various error messages and even if I do manage to get online the page will come up with dsn error page.Its become a routine of using the explorer repair tool but even that doesnt work every time.If I clear the cookies and the temp internet files and then use the repair tool it seems to work,but obviously I have problems somewhere else,any help much appreciated.Im using windows 98
and have a hewlett packard 11mhz pc.

Jester2K II 10:14 17 Dec 03

Start a new thread please.

SEASHANTY 14:48 17 Dec 03

I think the Aldi Medion PC's come with AOL software installed as standard. You should remove this in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMMES before trying to establish NTL BB setup. Is there not a notification with your NTL
BB disc that it is not compatible with AOL?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…