Internet connection

sms 11:50 09 Feb 03

Sometimes when I switch on my computer I can connect straight to internet, and somentimes there is no connections. If I check my tcp settings all looks ok and then when I retry it works. Its got me baffled. All settings look OK and I cannot see what can be running in the backgound to cause it. Any ideas !!!

1st RHA 11:52 09 Feb 03

do you get dial up box does it dial does it fail at sign up???

1st RHA 16:03 09 Feb 03

i GET ERROR PAGE.iF i GO TO TCP/IP SETTINGS AND CHANGE MY DEFAULT GATEWAY AND THEN CHANGE IT BACK THEN ITS oK

if you keep comments here more people can help.

try removing and reinstalling network protocols you only need basics unless on a particular network setup, net bui tcp/ip and microsoft networking

1st RHA 16:04 09 Feb 03

i GET ERROR PAGE.iF i GO TO TCP/IP SETTINGS AND CHANGE MY DEFAULT GATEWAY AND THEN CHANGE IT BACK THEN ITS oK

if you keep comments here more people can help.

try removing and reinstalling network protocols you only need basics unless on a particular network setup, net bui tcp/ip and microsoft networking

what is your error message

win2000

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…