Internet cleanup

enait 15:52 04 Apr 04

I had a handy program free with PC Advisor called Internet Cleanup. Everything has been going well, however when I try to use it an error is generated asking if I want to report it. I have twice, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and it just will not work anymore. The only thing I can assume is that Spy Hunter spy tracking software which I recently purchased must be conflicting. I have unistalled this but it made no difference so put it back on. Any ideas? I found it such a handy program.

Diodorus Siculus 15:56 04 Apr 04

Try Empty Temp Folders click here - does the same as Internet Cleanup, I believe. Or get into a habit of doing it manually...

oldenbroke 16:02 04 Apr 04

you will most likely find that the "TRIAL PERIOD" of this software has expired. this is common with most software on magazine cd's

VoG II 16:18 04 Apr 04

CleanUp! click here

citadel 18:00 04 Apr 04

you do not need a program to clean up internet. Just right click on the explorer icon, then properties, from here you can delete cookies, temp internet files and clear history. From system tools you can also use disk clean up.

sattman 20:11 04 Apr 04

I also would recomend Cleanup, it saves a lot of messing about.

click here

johnem 21:37 04 Apr 04

I have used Internet Cleanup 2.0 for the last two years, seems to work well. Not sure if it is managing to find all of the hidden files now that I am running XP, may have to get the latest version.

lucky1 21:46 04 Apr 04

I run Internet Cleanup 3.0. Does a good job with Windows XP.

enait 23:43 04 Apr 04

I downloaded Cleanup 3.1 and it is so quick and easy. I know you can use disk clean up but this takes for ever. Thanks.

lamda 10:31 05 Apr 04

into my postings

only me 10:50 05 Apr 04

into my postings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…