internet button

holmesy67 00:08 03 Jun 05

hello, when i try to use my keyboard internet button it trys to access my old microsoft internet explorer site, instead of msn, which i use now, is there any way i can change it to go straight to msn instead, it is causing problems with other things as well. thanks

VoG II 06:40 03 Jun 05

Control Panel, Keyboard, Key Settings tab or similar.

Taff36 06:54 03 Jun 05

If it is a custom key on for example a logitech/belkin wireless keyboard and mouse you need to look for the manufacturers programme in your Start>All programs list. Open it up and search around for the Quick Launch key set up. Usually it will list them with the program it launches and in this case the "home page" it currently points to. Click "modify" and change it.

On mine for example When I double click a desktop screen icon it opens and logs me in to PC Advisor forum. My keyboard button opens up a completely different homepage and the useless (in my opinion) "Shopping" key which used to take me to Logitech`s Shopping portal has been redirected to a third favoutite of mine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…