Internet browers close when certain pages open

ronaldmcc 16:24 20 Aug 09

Hi,

When I go to some websites the pages load and close within in a few seconds. Sometimes its any part of the website, sometimes it's just certain pages.

I am unable to open:-

click here
click here I can open it but can't record anything
click here or at least watch videos

There are other websites but I can't remember them all.

I have tried using other browers (IE, firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) and they all get errors and have to be closed.

Is there a common link between these sites, for example, using Flash or something as it has become quite a problem?

Thank you, in advance, for any help anyone can give me.

sunnystaines 16:51 20 Aug 09

ronald

uninstall flashplayer using the uninstall tool on the adobe web site and reinstall from there with a fresh download.

its a common fault that happens when fp gets corrupted.

come back with trhe result.

birdface 18:29 20 Aug 09

It could be your firewall or security that is stopping them.let us know what Firewall and security that you use.maybe try with the firewall turned off.
Or try this I know this works with some I/Explorer programs but not sure about the rest.

Try command prompt and type in ipconfig /flushdns a small gap between ipconfig and forward slash or it will not work.Ok. it should tell you DNS has been flushed if so reboot and see if it works any better.

ronaldmcc 19:34 20 Aug 09

That's it sorted now.

Thanks for your help!! :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…