Internet Advisor Site

Goldcroft 14:29 19 Jan 03
  Goldcroft 14:29 19 Jan 03

Thought I'd started a thread, but maybe I just added it to an existing thread, but I was asking earlier today if anyone had been experiencing probs getting the Internet Advisor forum site, which I have been unable to access for some days.

As many of us are presumably also looking at the site, has anyone else has probs?

VoG™ 14:40 19 Jan 03
  -pops- 14:52 19 Jan 03

Seems to be cured now but there was a problem earlier on IE. When I changed over to Netscape there were some prohibition notices from adtech.de and or vibrantmedia but otherwise the site worked OK. Bit irritating to have to keep clicking on the notices to remove them but it did work.

Brian

Goldcroft 22:08 19 Jan 03

Think the prob is more permanent. Tried five times today, latest 5 mins ago and still site is unavailable. Anyone know an email address for their forum editor or whatever?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…