Internet Access to one web site with Comcast Router

erikkimple 03:07 15 Mar 15

We cannot connect one web site, WWW.manualosteopath.com, using the Comcast router. We get a time out and a message saying 'this page cannot be displayed' We can connect to any other web page that we normally connect to. We can connect to the above web page via Iphone or Ipad using cell service or by using VPN connection to a company server. This is true from any computer in the house. This problem was resolved once by changing out the router, we then had access to the above web page for about a month, then the same problem has occurred. I hate to keep changing out the router, because it requires changing wifi codes on all our wireless devices. any suggestions other than changing out the router again. We did reset the router for the 30 seconds required to restore factory settings, still not working. Thanks

Secret-Squirrel 09:28 15 Mar 15

It sounds like it could be a problem with name resolution so try this test from an affected PC:

Open a Command Prompt window, type this command then press Enter on the keyboard:

ping www.manualosteopath.com

Look at the first line of the output and let me know what IP address (numbers in square brackets) you get.

I may then be able to suggest a fix for this annoying problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now