Internet access from laptop away from home

avidal 12:08 03 Feb 04

Hi-I will be away regularly in my Motorhome soon. What is the best method to access the Internet from a laptop without a permanent 'phone line also can I use my existing aol broadband contract which I have with my home-based computer?
any help please---AVIDAL.

Djohn 12:14 03 Feb 04

You won't be able to use your Broadband when away from the phone-line it is associated to. A good PAYG ISP to use while on the move is Freeuk.

You just connect to any phone point available and pay for the cost of a local call. You can connect from any number. click here

Once connected to the internet you will be able to access your AOL account by going to the AOL home page and typing in your screenname and password. j.

Taff36 12:19 03 Feb 04

A mobile phone with bluetooth connectivity to your laptop is possible but I use it sparingly. It`s just so expensive. Check out click here and your own mobile phone provider.

Otherwise I agree with Djohn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…