internet

desparate dan 14:48 23 Apr 03

hi there
iam thinking of changing my isp to ntl any body no of any problems

Craig.m 14:58 23 Apr 03

NTL or any of the cable suppliers seem to be fairly good. Sister is on it and never had a problem with them, good suport as well. Now and again they can have a total outage but only for a minute or two.

I have been informed that the cable with being digital is better than BT's broadband - having never had the opportunity to compare the two directly I would not be able to confirm or deny that.

Free-online do a deal via BT which is a self install at £20 a month, worth having a look at, there are set up costs though.

Craig-m

MAJ 14:59 23 Apr 03

Take a look at click here, desparate dan, specifically the "products and services" section at the bottom. I don't use it personally so can't comment, but I wish I had the chance of trying it out.

canard 17:50 23 Apr 03

There are numerous horror stories about NTL but when I went onto cable with them they sorted my probs twice [man knocked on door and replaced cable modem!] and I've found them OK altogether.
If you decide to use to NTL cable via USB uninstall all USB apps. Then when you need them re-install them and uninstall after use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…