Internet 8 download OLD pages'

nerawan 16:47 28 Oct 10

Hi. I got a problem with IE8 about 2 months ago.When I opene web pages usually brig back pages opened some days b4 and I have to be pressing F5 to refresh. Even trying to use this web side I have to log in several times . What can I do to solve this problem?.It doesn't happened with Firefox. Thanks

birdface 17:04 28 Oct 10

Ok try this.
Tools.Internet Options.Security. Click on Custom Level. scroll down to Active Scripting and disable it.Apply. Ok.

Let me know if this works for you as there seem to be others with the same problem.
It has helped one other person today.

nerawan 12:44 29 Oct 10

Hi Buteman. It looks doesn't work.Besides it creates another problem. In some websites open the main menu but doesn't then allow to open sub-menus and to SUBMIT something.
I hope to get another solution. Thanks

birdface 12:50 29 Oct 10

Ok try RUN and type in cmd a command prompt window will appear type in ipconfig /flushdns then press enter on the keyboard.
It should tell you DNS Cache has been flushed if so reboot your computer and see if it runs ok then.

nerawan 18:26 31 Oct 10

Hi Buteman. Still not good luck. as I said b4 Firefox has not that problem so flashing DNS shouldn't make any difference between IE8 and Firefox.

birdface 19:33 31 Oct 10

Try running the Fix it in this.

click here

You may have to enable a few of your add-ons after you have ran it.

nerawan 09:32 08 Nov 10

Hi Buteman. Thanks. That was better. Easy and fast.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…