Intermittent printing problems with 98SE

RQD2 16:28 07 Jan 03
  RQD2 16:28 07 Jan 03

In every program my HP1120C which works fine with my other computers occasionally hangs/freezes on my old Simply P11/450.with 128K Ram. Sometimes a restart will sort it but not always. Have tried changing spool settings/ cables. Printer is not networked or shared. Also changing to another printer does not sort the problem. Any ideas would be welcome as local PC shop is flummoxed!
Thanks to any responder
RQD2

Giggle n' Bits 16:34 07 Jan 03

from Win 98 correctly by using the uninstall HP.. if this option is avialable in Start-Programmes set menu.

If not option as above, go in the control panel and Add/Remove programms and unistall there and also check the printer Icon no longer lists your printer and also you haven't got 2 or more reacurrences of you printer left over restart PC, use the Disk Clean tool to zap any junk files away restart then Re-install the Printer and Driver by using the Add Printer Wizard but disable any virus software while doing this.

Last option I would check out hte HP website forums for Tech support or possible driver patch updates.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…