intermittent Email service

BrianIrene 14:46 08 Jul 10

I run a couple of weekly art groups and have been in the habit of communicating with members of each group by Email, effectively running a forum advising them of future events/ materials to bring etc etc. Recently we have become aware that some but not all of my outgoing Emails are not reaching their destinations and reciprocally some Emails to me from students are not arriving. This has now started to come to light in other areas of my business, all with a miscellany of servers. I have spoken on the telephone today (8th July)to Orange (by dialling 150 from the Orange account phone - I could not find an Email address anywhere to deal with my specific problem)and a very helpful guy told me that this problem of intermittent Emails on Orange has been ongoing for their users for the last 15 days, which is how long their engineers have been looking into it. Orange will apparently Email me as soon as normal service is resumed, and couldn't tell me by Email that there is a fault on the service (because there is a fault on the service) So if your Email service matters to you, check it out. Is anyone else aware that they are having this problem?

Forum Editor 19:10 08 Jul 10

to the vast quantities of spam washing across the Orange servers. It's a constant problem.

STREETWORK 21:31 08 Jul 10

I have some sad news for you, they lied.

The problem has been going on for over 2 months now...

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac