Interesting web sites

jagx400 17:42 18 Dec 04

I am fed up looking at the same old sites (I dont mean this one, this is THE best), anyone know of some interesting sites to look at, or I will have to sit and watch soap after soap with the wife, on second thoughts I might watch grass grow its more interesting

Valvegrid 17:50 18 Dec 04

That's a difficult one, what interests me would make you die of boredom, what's your interests?

SANTOS7 17:56 18 Dec 04

click here bit daft but it may help,good luck and merry xmas................

Salinger 18:01 18 Dec 04
  mbp 18:21 18 Dec 04

jag: Usually people visit sites to solve their problems and to get information. There are sites for photography,Web albums, Win XP problems, History, archeology, engineering, medicine, heart problems, verneareal diseases, search Engines, whatever you want. Information about anything and everything is on the web at the click of a few buttons. There are several hundred libraries at you finger-tips. But you have to help yourself to improve yourself. The Internet is interactive, the TV makes life easy for you. It is all your choice! You can get enough information to gain a PhD. in any topic you choose.

jagx400 18:25 18 Dec 04

Salinger thanx that was a good one

Cybermaxx 18:37 18 Dec 04

A bit "risque", but there are some excellent animations/songs there. My favourite is the Sinclair Spectrum (my first computer!) tribute "Hey, hey 16K!"

click here

Cybermaxx 18:39 18 Dec 04

The Internet Movie Database is a superb resource. I can happily browse this for hours.

click here

Cybermaxx 18:42 18 Dec 04

For anyone who owned the afore-mentioned Sinclair Spectrum (or has an interest in 8-bit computers), World of Spectrum is unbeatable. I recommend trying the Spectaculator emulator for a free thirty day trial. There are thousands of game files available (MAnic Miner!).

click here

Cybermaxx 18:45 18 Dec 04

For listening to radio stations from around the world online, I recommend this site

click here

I sometimes "tune in" to Alaskan phone-in shows........

Cybermaxx 18:47 18 Dec 04

One more. Anyone interested in cars should check out the Parkers site. Their own reviews plus owner rewiews, and loads of other info and pictures.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…