interested in a sound card

Wizz198303 00:46 14 Apr 04

Hi, all i have are two speakers that came standard with the comp i got, but mainly use headphones. im considering buying a sound card to do recording on but if i can get one that makes me hear things iv never heard before whilst gaming thatll be a bonus...

all in all im looking for something cheap that isnt sh*t but isnt the dogs b*ll*cks either.

If anyone can point me in the right direction il be grateful thanx

Gaz 25 00:50 14 Apr 04

Hi mate,

Then I am sure a creative card, any type that suits your budget should do the trick.

click here have some good deals.

Look at the LIVE cards, audigys are even better.

Wizz198303 02:17 14 Apr 04

Audigys sound great i was just readin up on it from customer reviews from other websites after you recommended it to me. Problem is they say motherboards with a VIA bus (i.e all AMD motherboards have it so iv read so does mine iv checked that too) have an incompatibility issue, either that or its the graphic cards.

So i looked a lil more and found a Philips Sonic Edge sound card for only £28.99 looked around on other websites and it seems to be the cheapest buy too. Im lazy and havent checked around the shops but im not gonna quibble over a couple of quid here and there so i bought it just 5 seconds ago and should be getting it monday and chosing the "super-saver" option 28 quid is all im paying, thank you amazon.

Cheers for the help il tell you if what i bought was well worth the money or not, cya.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…