interent connection reset

jaraba 30 Nov 11

I go to use the internet and it loads up fine but sometimes (not all the time although has been more frequent recently), when I go to change page or refresh the current page, I get the following message:

'Error 101 (net::ERRCONNECTIONRESET): The connection was reset.'

Anyone know how to fix it.

northumbria61 30 Nov 11

If you’re using the Internet Explorer from Microsoft, just follow the steps below.

Start Internet Explorer Click [Tools] Select Internet Options — Click the [Connection] Tab Highlight your connection and click [Settings] or LAN — Check that ‘Use a proxy server…’ and ‘Use automatic configuration script’ options do not have ticks next to them. (If they do, untick them). — Click [OK] — Close Internet Explorer, then restart it.

Nontek 30 Nov 11
  northumbria61 30 Nov 11

If that doesn't work try clearing your Browser cache see here enter link description here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message