interent connection for all accounts

Rhuddlan 19:11 22 Apr 03

I have Win XP Home and freeserve hometime as my ISP, as the moment when I log off to go into someone else's account, the internet connection cuts off, and when my son or daughter want to gain access to the Interent, they always have to go on my account, in the freeserve hometime properties I have tried setting the connection to anyone, but when I try to connect to the Interent when this is enabled, an error message appears saying that this is an invalid user name or password, how do I get all accounts to be able to gain access to the Internet and is there a way the Internet can stay connected between log off's when I switch to a different user. Thanks for anyhelp.

Rhuddlan 23:35 22 Apr 03

thanks very much, that worked brillantly, only trouble now is that logging off accounts to log onto a different user is much slower, usally it's around 5-10 seconds, but now it's about 10-20 seconds, it does not really bother me that much, but I'd like it to be a bit faster, any suggestions anyone, thanks for the help.

Rhuddlan 01:34 23 Apr 03

When my daughter trys to log off her account with the Internet on, it does not log off, only with the internet disconnected, this is very annoyning, especially if you want the internet kept on, instead of waiting about a minute for it to connect again, can anyone please help me with one of many problems, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…