interactual player2

Victoria 13:10 23 Nov 04

error notice no 2 suggests I lower the resolution and/or colour. I have done that but it still won't play. I have a Dell Inspiron 4100

JIM 13:38 23 Nov 04

Your error message is very simlar to other dvd playing software and sometimes does not relate to the problem.Take it you can play/run cdr's from your dvd drive.

Can i ask you if you are using other dvd playing software on your system.Also have you tried playing through windows media player at all?

Victoria 13:52 23 Nov 04

I can use interactive cds on the computer. As far as I know there is no other dvd playing software installed except windows media player which loads up the same proagramme

Victoria 13:52 23 Nov 04

I can use interactive cds on the computer. As far as I know there is no other dvd playing software installed except windows media player which loads up the same proagramme

JIM 14:23 23 Nov 04

I'am hoping that your having no hardware problems with the optical lens of the dvd rom so i will suggest the following even if it sounds like more questions.

Have you played other dvd's with this software of late.And is this problem just started to show.

Your software interactual player2, i dont know if it was installed when you inserted the Dvd into you drive,but would uninstall it for now.

Suggest.

You go toCyberLink Free Download Page and install the Power dvd trial software which at least will help to confirm one way or an other if the problem is software etc.

click here

Select the Downloading tab from this link, if above does not take you direct.----PowerDVD

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…