Interactive Guitar Course - 2CD Set

Gunga 08:38 10 Apr 04

The product is Musicalis Teaching Systems produced by Global Software Publishing Ltd of Cambridge.

Auto Run - Click on install button and window pops up - "There was an unexpected error accessing the application you have selected".

Nevertheless, clicked Start/Run http:/launcher.exe and installed programme.At the end of installation window pops up - "Fatal Setup Error - Microsoft Data Access Components 2.5 is already installed in the version of windows you are running. Setup cannot update the system. For more informationabout updating MDAC2.5 on your system, see the download page relating to this release of MDAC 2.5 on the web page click here"
Regardless, I clicked on the icon installed by the programme, and window said "Insert Disc #2", which I did but a window popped up with message "Runtime error '5'. Invalid procedure call or argument".

Can anybody help??
All system requirements met. I have Windows XP Home.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…