Intellimouse (Double Click)

Oscar 18:53 10 Feb 03

I am using intellimouse with the default set to double click for the mouse wheel.
On start up or reboot the double click stops functioning and I have to go back in to the default options (double click is still selected) choose another default and then re chose double click to get it working again.

Any ideas?

Phil930 19:26 10 Feb 03

what operating system are you using??

also, have you got the relevant drivers installed??

i was using an intellimouse with XP Pro and had no problems, but still installed the drivers, not the ones that came with the mouse though, i downloaded them from Microsofts website.

this might be the page you are looking for

click here

graham 19:29 10 Feb 03

I had similar problems. What windows do you have?

professor 19:43 10 Feb 03

hey all

if the mouse is the one i think it is dont bother using the proper drivers full-stop uninstall all that nonsence to do with it then restart when windows finds it just use "PS\2 compatible mouse port"drivers they are universal drivers and your mouse will still work fine and the whell functions will work fine too

prof

professor 19:47 10 Feb 03

in case you are unclear you will need to select show all hardware then select mouse then under "standard mouse types" select"standard PS\2 port mouse"

graham 21:02 10 Feb 03

E-mail received, "98se". Oscar, please post responses using "Add a new response to" under your thread, then everyone can join in.

Oscar 19:11 11 Feb 03

I am using Windows 98se

graham 19:54 11 Feb 03

Has it just started doing this, or is it new?

Oscar 18:58 13 Feb 03

It has recently started

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…