Intel USB Camera

Ladyline 15:39 30 Mar 03

My intel USB Create and share camera will not load into my
Multivision windows Xp it loads half of the download from the disc then it all locks up and i have to turn off the computer to free it. ctri delete wont work can you help

Ladyline 16:07 30 Mar 03

It seems i need an upgrade disc FROM AMERICA??

Lú-tzé 16:27 30 Mar 03

HAve you looked on the manufacturer site for the driver for your camera? If you post here the model number / spec for your camera someone may have a similar one and be able to point you to what you need.

Ladyline 16:43 30 Mar 03

X:/ drive, Is there an intel help line in the uk

Lú-tzé 17:25 30 Mar 03

click here and have a look at the side panel for downloads to your create and share camera. I hope you can find something there to help.

Ladyline 17:33 30 Mar 03

it says they dont do an upgrade for my camera so i suppose that means i cant use it now

Lú-tzé 18:02 30 Mar 03

What seems to be the problem with it?

What sort of camera is it and does it take some sort of removable memory? If so, you will be take the memory out and put it into a special card reader which will be recognised by WinXP.

IF you give more details of the problem you are encountering, and what you are trying to do installing the software, someone may have an alternative for you.

Ladyline 19:14 30 Mar 03

its just a litte web cam that connected directly to my windows 98 computer and downloaded from a disc so that i could plug in and click what was like a mouse with a lens to take lots of pictures. It also went onto the net and directly to anyone else who had one the same, shame i cant use it with my windows Xp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…