intel pci to usb problem

blue23 11:32 12 Feb 04

Hi I have just got a computer secound hand it is running 2x433's on a bp6 mother board. I am having problem getting the onboard usb ports to work. when looking at device manager I am getting 3 problems, 2x mass storage controller not working and the universal serial bus controller is not working. I have tryed flashing the bios as xp said this was the reason for the problem. help =/ I only have a usb mouse and so I am having do everytrhing via keyboard.

Giggle n' Bits 13:39 12 Feb 04

Check the USB is set to enable in the BIOS, also if you change the BIOS check the usual Time, Date, Year, etc.

blue23 18:11 12 Feb 04

valco thanx for your imput. I have got the mouse working now. I had to reflash the bios with the first bios then move up each one flashing again and again. =] still have the problem of the mass storage device x 2 but I am hoping this will be sorted when i get the computer online and check the net for the drivers. thanx again and any ideas would be cool

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…