intel i752 graphics driver

Andy.F. 20:13 29 Oct 03

Hello good folks, recently I explained how my buddy had a new hard drive put into his computer and I asked how we could get it to increase screen resolution and more than 16 colours. Win98. You told me to find out what graphics it used and suggested using AIDA 32. This I did and it says graphics are intel i752. Can anyone please tell me where I can get the drivers for this besides "gainward.com" as I've downloaded the 7.25meg zipped file from there twice and it wont open. If I mannage to get the intel i752 drivers for win98 is it just a case of installing and that's it??? sorry for my ignorance....many many thanks. Andy

DieSse 20:56 29 Oct 03

"... and it wont open"

What excatly happens though?

Do you have an unzipping program (eg WinZiP) - if not you wll need one.

After unzipping you then need to install it. You can do this through the Update Driver button in the Display Properties windows.

Andy.F. 21:04 29 Oct 03

When I say the zip file wont open m'friend...I mean Winzip says it's not a proper file and wont open it. That's the reason I was trying to find the driver from elsewhere. Thankyou for the install info. Andy

DieSse 23:30 29 Oct 03

I just downloaded it from here click here and unzipped it without incident.

If you're using a download manager - then don't. In any case try downloading again - it works OK!

Andy.F. 23:48 29 Oct 03

OK m'friend, thanks very much. I now have it and opens just fine.......I'll just get it onto a disk and take it to the buddies house on the morn..thanks again to all. Andy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…