Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900

stephen0205 16:20 28 Nov 05

hey i was goin to buy a laptop with this graphics card and id like to know he specs and cant find them online so could someone tell me please , i need it to play my games (pro evolution 4 and 5 , need for speed underground 2, nba live 2006 and fifa 2006)thanks for the help

gudgulf 17:00 28 Nov 05

Here is the technical information click here

It should meet the technical requirements of the games you mention BUT........no onboard graphics is really up to gameplaying.Particularly with up to date games.

If the primary reason you want the laptop is for game playing you should look elsewhere and find one with a proper graphics card solution.

Smegs 17:05 28 Nov 05

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900
The new Intel Graphics engine has new capabilities that provide a significant increase in graphics performance. DirectX 9.0 hardware acceleration, 333MHz core clock, and up to 224MB of video memory all together provide a full-value, high performance graphic.

Taken from here. click here

gudgulf 17:10 28 Nov 05

In the small print at the bottom of the link I gave is a 3DMark2001 score of 3756..........this is half of the score of an old ATI 9000pro card.

The technical capabilities of the 900 graphics accelerator might seem adequate.......but high performance graphics they are not!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…