intel equivalent

comet4c 20:06 24 Apr 03

Can any of you bright sparks out there tell me the comparable cpu to the intel pentium 3? preferably around about 800 mhz or 1 ghz, thanks

DieSse 20:29 24 Apr 03

intel Celeron FCPGA2 at 1 up to 1.3 GHz. Via C3 at 800 to 1GHz. Amd Duron at 900 to 1.4GHz.

But what is it exactly you want to know - I can't see how the above helps you at all.

comet4c 20:34 24 Apr 03

I have got an Aopen MX3S mobo amd a 444mhz cpu,i want to get a faster processor hence the search

DieSse 20:46 24 Apr 03

Did you mean compatible then - rather than comparable - because if you did the answer is entirely different!

comet4c 20:48 24 Apr 03

yes , i'm still pretty new to this game so forgive lack of clarity.

DieSse 20:59 24 Apr 03

Your motherboard manual is here click here

It supports Pentium III up to 1GHz - but beware of the various mdel letters - they are vital as there differences in the variuos PIII types.

The Celerons it supports are not current models, and even the fastest would not be a major improvement on what you have now. The PIII IGhz would be a good step up, however - if you can find the right model.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…