Intel Dual core 3.0GHZ and ASUS P5ND2 SLI Compati

ranj 13:50 04 Jun 06

Hi folks

I think I have made a mistake without actually thinking it through. I have decided to move away from my xp1800 machine as it's been causing me problems so decided to go with the competitior Intel.

From reading the verdicts in terms of performance I wish i had gone with an athlon dual core but its too late I have brought a motherboard and cant return it and I might as well take the risk and give intel a try.

So i purchased myself a ASUS P5ND2 SLI (Nforce 4 sli chipset, Intel LGA775, FSB 1066, Dual DDR-2 667, sata 2 3gb/s)

and was interested in getting a Intel Pentium D 930 Socket 775 3GHz 2x2MB FSB800

click here

I just want to know if these two are compatible with each other. I presume because I have brought a LGA775 motherboard. the two are compatible

I also brought a Maxtor Maxline III 250GB sata 2 HDD. I presume this will all be compatible as well.

If someone could give me a simple idea whether its all good. That would be great.
Also i have a Geforce 4 FX5200 AGP card. WIll this be compatible with this. I realise now that there is a more funky version called the PCI-E.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…