Integrated TV Card

prycey 21:49 07 Dec 06

Hello! I have an Asus A7Vc-R004P laptop. I just realised that it has a built in TV Tuner card. I am stupid and bought a USB TV Card a while back, not realising I already had a built in, not realising I had a built in one.

However, i uninstalled aVerTV a while back, thinking it was useless. I tried downloading a free TV Tuner software but I can't get it to work.

I plug my ariel using the adaptor into the "FM/DTV/CATV" plugbut can't seem to get TV to work.

P.S. what are those TV ariel -> TV on laptop adaptors called? The one I have is pretty loose and always falls out the hole.

Thanks!!

Stuartli 00:15 08 Dec 06

Why not reinstall the software from the AvertTV website?

prycey 00:19 08 Dec 06

yeah, I tried looking for it on the website but couldn't find it. am I stupid or something?

Stuartli 00:25 08 Dec 06

Did you try the support pages?

click here

You will need the model number of the internal TV card (either use Windows System Information or download Everest Home Edition from: click here)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…