Instruction manual for Sony DVD rewriter needed

montydog 16:20 23 Feb 04

Hi
I've just bought a new Mesh computer with the OEM version of the Sony DWU14A DVD rewriter. Does anyone know how I could get an instruction manual, as Mesh don't supply one. (I think it comes as a 'bare-bones' drive as it is OEM. I've tried the Sony website without success.
Any suggestions gratefull received.

Cheers
Montydog

georgemac 16:34 23 Feb 04

you don't really need an instruction manual for the drive, there are no real instructions.

You may need instructions for the software to operate the drive and burn dvd's, but you will have to see what has been bundled with it.

Mesh usually install dvd burning software, and it should have a comprehensive help section, or you will be able to find guides online, depending what you want to do with it.

Worm of Doom 16:39 23 Feb 04

The DWU14A should be the OEM version of the DRU510A, so all the documentation for the DRU510A should be the same as for your drive. You can find this here (click here).

montydog 16:49 23 Feb 04

Thanks guys - problem solved!

Cheers
Montydog

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…