the instruction at "0x77f83189"-

mammak 11:15 29 Aug 03

everytime i log out of outlook this message
appear i have not a clue what it means,
The instruction at "0x77f83189" referenced memory at "0x00924ba4" the memory could not be written please click ok to terminate the program.
any help would be great Mammmak.

hugh-265156 11:38 29 Aug 03
  Djohn 11:48 29 Aug 03

Just marking for future ref. If you remember several of us where having this problem some time back,Stopped using express for now, but just in case I go back in the future. j.

mammak 11:52 29 Aug 03

huggyg71, i have saved all the lincs, and will have a good look through them and get back to you later with the results, thanks for your response Mammak.

Chegs ® 12:18 29 Aug 03

Easiest way I found to eliminate this was to exit MSN Messenger BEFORE launching email,(having removed the "launch MSN" from OE)

mammak 21:08 29 Aug 03

huggyg71 thanks had a look i am not sure as to what to do , so as it is in relation to outlook which i dont use often, i think i might study your links at more length, before i try and make any change,s. Chegs ® i got rid of msn messenger ages ago, couldnt stand it, but thanks to you all for your response, i will tick this now untill such a time i am confidant enough to take up with huggyg71, good advice, and off course you all that responded. thanks Mammak

yvette-289759 07:58 20 Oct 05

Out of the blue....this problem again !!! click on OK to terminate the programme closes the pc down - and so does CANCEL to debug the prgramme - just have to keep mooving it around the screen to hidE it .....grrrrrrrr........any quick fixes known? many thanks Leaner Driver

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…