installing ulead photo express 4.0

NO.6 13:17 30 Apr 07

Trying to install ulead photo express 4.0 from the sept.2005 cover discbut it asks for a serial number. Where do I get this from,can't go any further without it.

johndrew 18:53 30 Apr 07

I`m unsure of how long you have been posting in these forums or indeed how long you have been purchasing PCA, however most, if not all, software provided in cover DVD/CDs is only provided for a limited period. Many providers do allow their serial numbers to be available for quite some time (presumably) to aid those whose copies of PCA take some time to reach them. There is however a limit and to expect access to software from the disc approaching two years after its release date is a bit rich don`t you think.

Kate B 18:57 30 Apr 07

Give Picasa a whirl - it's a nice picture library manager and has some simple editing tools, too. click here

NO.6 12:26 08 May 07

Thanx

RickyC :-) 12:33 08 May 07

Hi No.6, and thanks for your posting.

You should still be able to access the serial number from the registration page on the Ulead website. On the disc, there will have been a link to a page on the Ulead site, where you need to enter your email address and will then be sent the serial number.

Please contact me directly (using the yellow envelope next to my username) if you can't find the link, or need any other assistance.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5