Installing onto storage card using activesync

lelole 10:55 17 Aug 04

Hi hope someone can help.

I have a Medion PDA, which is great except the information that comes with it for a newbie is very limited. As a result I don't have a huge amount of knowledge, so please excuse my ignorance.

Basically, if I try to install a program to my storage card (this includes those which say that you can), activesync says that the space is not available. This applies to both the SD card I have added and the Flash disk internally. The only thing I have managed to get on to the SD card is the maps for TOMTOM, by pasting.

As a result of this my ppc is getting very low on space...I imagine I have made a basic schoolgirl error and was hoping someone could give me an idea as to what!

Thanks

leah

lelole 15:18 17 Aug 04

bump

scotty 17:00 17 Aug 04

Found this link which might help
click here

lelole 17:41 17 Aug 04

Thanks for that, however it is trying to do that that has caused the issue in the first place. When installing and I choose not to install in the default folder, and then choose the card(s) from the drop down menu, I find that it says that the card is not available, and will not allow me to choose it. This happens with everything I try to save to either of them.

The cards are available according to activesync when I explore, and also I put a storage card scanning program on and that registers it.

Hope someone can still help??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…