Installing onto storage card using activesync

lelole 10:55 17 Aug 04

Hi hope someone can help.

I have a Medion PDA, which is great except the information that comes with it for a newbie is very limited. As a result I don't have a huge amount of knowledge, so please excuse my ignorance.

Basically, if I try to install a program to my storage card (this includes those which say that you can), activesync says that the space is not available. This applies to both the SD card I have added and the Flash disk internally. The only thing I have managed to get on to the SD card is the maps for TOMTOM, by pasting.

As a result of this my ppc is getting very low on space...I imagine I have made a basic schoolgirl error and was hoping someone could give me an idea as to what!

Thanks

leah

lelole 15:18 17 Aug 04

bump

scotty 17:00 17 Aug 04

Found this link which might help
click here

lelole 17:41 17 Aug 04

Thanks for that, however it is trying to do that that has caused the issue in the first place. When installing and I choose not to install in the default folder, and then choose the card(s) from the drop down menu, I find that it says that the card is not available, and will not allow me to choose it. This happens with everything I try to save to either of them.

The cards are available according to activesync when I explore, and also I put a storage card scanning program on and that registers it.

Hope someone can still help??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…