installing Sims2 expansion pack help

cliff100 11:19 03 Mar 10

My Daughter is running a PC with Vista and wants to play the game SIMS2. We have loaded the main game and then we need to load the expansion packs, I have found the order they need loading and when I try to install the first one and get as far as entering the serial codes. The next screen asks what folder the gae should be installed in ; it gives me an example e.g EA games/ open for business. I click next and it just comes up with quit install yes or No.
No takes me back to the last screen I then enter another folder location but get the same problem. I have been on the Sims web site and can not find anything to help. Has anyone got any ideas.
Thanks Cliff

Devil Fish 12:57 03 Mar 10

if you havent done so try running the origional game make sure its patched up to date the try installing OFB

cliff100 14:03 03 Mar 10

Thanks for the reply but that was the first thing I did, making sure everything worked. All updated. and still the same

cliff100 21:54 29 Apr 10

finally got someone at Ea games who hada n idea what was wrong got us to make a new user account and transfer all docs etc over to that and all works fine now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…