//some 3rd party need geo

installing scanner problems

Binary Ghost (the only Paul) 19:17 23 May 03

my mate had a tiny computer (win millenium) with a scanner..and it worked fine. he then got another with just win 98 on but no tiny input. he attempted to install the scanner but it wouldnt work. we think the drivers were on the tiny CD with everything else. I have attepted to install the scanner on my computer..win98 the same. i managed to find the drivers on the tiny CD so wen installing they installed..but then it asked me to incert win 98 CD..i ddint but it couldnt find the files on the CD. Iv managed to find the dll file and download it but i dont no how to install it..or put it in like the right directory. Is there any way i can get all the drivers in a zip file and install it easier that way?. Any help will be much apreciated.

mikef™ 20:06 23 May 03

Can you tell us the scanner make and model, the drivers should be available on the manufacturers site.

the scanner is a tiny scanner. thats why i dont think its working. the model is FU661E

mikef™ 20:17 23 May 03

Looked at google it's a visioneer scanner, driver from here click here

mikef™ 20:18 23 May 03

Sorry that's the XP one 98 from click here

mikef™ 20:19 23 May 03

One other Tiny's own downloads from click here

thanx every 1 its worked :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…