installing rolar camera

adji 12:21 28 Aug 03

i've just got a rolar rdc640m. I put the disc in & it installed photosuite, but wont install the camera. could i have the wrong disc? its labelled "advanced digital image application software" any ideas where i can get a new driver-or something!!! Al

jakedawe 12:58 28 Aug 03

It might be a re-badged Polaroid click here if so, try the polaroid site for drivers.

Belatucadrus 13:30 28 Aug 03

The drivers have probably installed the camera as a Twain source.

JoeC 13:34 28 Aug 03
  adji 15:41 28 Aug 03

i probably sound an idiot- how do i install it on twain? many thanks for help- it is a polaroid rebadge! Al

jakedawe 16:04 28 Aug 03

Have you tried opening the Software photo editing programme supplied? Open it and see if you can find something like "Get pictures from" or "acquire pictures" if so, then click on that and see if your camera is already listed.

adji 16:34 28 Aug 03

many thanks, but i tried that& its not listed- perhaps i should have bought a new camera with instructions, but i only just got the P.C., so it'll have to wait a while!! Al.

jakedawe 16:42 28 Aug 03

Does the camera have a removable Card? Easiest way is to get a Card Reader and transfer the images that way.

Belatucadrus 19:30 28 Aug 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…